If you noticed some suspicious activity while playing against another player or offensive language being used, please feel free to document that and share it with us and we will investigate and take appropriate action.
There are a number of ways in which you can report the specific player and it starts by sending us a support ticket. On that ticket, please include the specific details of your report and the link to that player's profile (check out the following article to learn how to find the profile link [https://magnificgames.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/4417379292562/en-us?brand_id=360000607893]).
Depending on the issue, we will either ask you to share a screenshot or to capture a portion of a replay and share that. When it comes to capturing footage, most devices/platforms have a built-in means of recording its screen and you can find more information on how to do that, for both iOS and Android, on the following pages:
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/take-a-screenshot-or-screen-recording-iphc872c0115/ios
- Android: https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075928?hl=en
Sharing that footage can be done in a number of ways, including:
- Uploading to a service like YouTube and sharing the link
- Uploading the video to a service like DropBox and sharing the link
- Sending us the video via email at email@example.com
Once we've gotten the evidence, we will investigate and take any necessary steps.