Here's a breakdown of the attributes of your cards:
- Level: Each time you upgrade a card it will increase in level, a gauge of the overall power of that card
- Hit Points: How much it takes to defeat this unit
- Damage: The amount of hit points depleted from an attack by this unit
- Area Damage: The same as above but attacks from these units cause damage to an area, not just a singular unit
- Radius: The size of the area that will be hit by this attack
- Damage per Second: A good indicator of how much damage this unit can do over time
- Attack Speed: The speed at which a unit fires
- Attack Range: How far away a unit can target an enemy unit and fire
- Targets: The type of units it can attack (e.g. Ground units, Air units, or Ground & Air units)
- Move Speed: The speed at which a unit advances against the enemy (from "Very slow" to "Super Fast"
- Troop Amount: How many of those particular units spawn when you bring them to the battle
- Troop Spawn Time: How often a particular unit will spawn from a structure
- Lifetime: The maximum amount of time a structure will remain on the battlefield
In addition, many structures will list a unit that will spawn continually or once the structure is destroyed.