Is the game asking you to update the application, but the store is not showing any update available? If so, you may have to clear the cache of the App Store/Google Play Store or initiate the update manually, following the steps below:
Android via Google Play Store
You can manually update apps individually or in bulk using the Google Play Store app on your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- On the top right, find and tap the icon for your profile
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available" and you also have the option to search for a specific app.
- Locate War Alliance and tap Update.
For the full article, please have a look at: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en
iOS via App Store:
- Open the App Store
- On the top of the screen, find and tap the icon for your profile
- Scroll down to see pending updates and release notes (or scroll up to refresh your profile view) and locate War Alliance
- Tap Update next to the app icon to update only that app or tap Update All to update all apps with an available update.
For the full article, please have a look at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202180